For hundreds of years Sweden has been unique in its refusal to have anything to do with nepotism. The super individual Swedes have always taken an honor in never helping friends and family get jobs or other advantages – because that would be unfair to other qualified people.
This morality is so deeply rooted, that most ethnic Swedes refuse to believe that we are the weird ones. In most parts of the world people see it as a moral obligation to help family members, clan members and compatriots to key positions. However, a majority of the Swedes still believe that everyone who comes to Sweden will adopt Swedish values and are eager to become part of our society, embracing all things Swedish and calling themselves Swedes. While we believe or pretend that everything will work out for the best, Muslims are slowly gaining more and more ground.
It came as a total surprise even to her own party that Leila Ali Elmi snatched one of the two parliamentary seats on the Gothenburg list. The Green Party had put her 21st on the roster, which would normally mean no chance of being an MP. But Leila Ali Elmi lives in the no go-zone of Hammarkullen, where thousands of Somalis live, and ran her entire campaign in Somali. From nowhere she got 1 467 people to check her name om the ballot, making her the most popular Green politician in Gothenburg.
Don’t know what she wants to accomplish
When interviewed on Swedish public radio, Leila Ali Elmi was asked what she wants to accomplish in Parliament. She did not even mention environmental issues:
– I don’t know what I want to accomplish. The important thing for me is that we [the Somalis] have representation, that’s super important. I want the ”hood” to have a voice in parliament.
She was also asked why she has written on Facebook that she only wants to represent the Somali group in Sweden.
– The Somali Swedes are Swedish citizens and there are specific questions that we have in common, like difficulties and discrimination. We need a voice.
Mona Walter is a Somali woman who came to Sweden in the 90’s. In Somalia, she had never been religious, but here she was more or less forced to go to the mosque and wear a hijab. After a couple of years she rebelled, left Islam and became an atheist. Eventually she came to believe in Jesus and converted to Christianity.
– For many years I have tried to get the Swedes to understand what the Muslim goal is – to take over your country. The first thing they will do is demand sharia courts, just like in the UK.
Swedes turn away from her message
But the mainstream media does not want to listen to Mona Walter. They call her controversial and most Swedes turn away from her message, which they perceive as too frightening.
– Swedes are so convinced that Swedish laws will always apply in their country. But ask any Englishman if he 30 years ago would have believed that Britain would have legal sharia courts in 2018. No one would have thought it possible.
– If Sweden recognizes Sharia courts the Muslims will have new demands, like permission to rule their own enclaves without interference from the Swedish society. The end goal is for Sharia to rule all of Sweden. If there, perchance, are any blond and blue-eyed Swedes left at that point it doesn’t matter – they will all be behind niqabs and burkas by that time.
Many Swedish commentators say that Leila Ali Elmi won’t have a chance to change things since Swedish MPs always follow the party whip. But according to Mona Walter that’s not true.
– What Muslim MPs want is to change the laws so that Muslims in Sweden get permission to live under Sharia law. They want to rule their own areas without having to obey the secular laws of Sweden. That is the long-term goal and Islam has lots of patience. As they say: “You have the watches, but we have the time”.
Swedes don’t want National socialism
Before the election on September 9 most journalists were hysterical about the Nazi party Nordic Resistance Movement. They got 2 106 votes, clearly showing that Swedes are not interested in National socialism. But no one seems scared by the fact that we now have approximately one million Muslims in the country, of which many have infiltrated the political parties to promote their own interests.
The question is when Muslims will form their own party in Sweden. In Belgium the Islam Party has been very successful over the last few years, with political goals like making the country a “100 percent Islamic state” and introducing Sharia law. They say Belgium will have a Muslim majority in only 12 years.
– The only solution for Sweden is to start a mass repatriation of people who think everything here is “haram”, that don’t want to become a part of society and refuse to assimilate.
– If we don’t do that, Islam will take over in 50 years. The demography is very clear – in 100 years it’s game over.